Glue gun in Lidl

Started by mmcv, 22 May 2019, 06:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmcv

Spotted this in Lidl today, seems like a good deal for people like me who don't own one!

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLidl.htm?articleId=22372

toxicpixie

Link dead - is it the cordless one for a tenner? I have glue gun envy since I popped into Lidl for a bag of coffee and saw them...
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

mmcv

Ah well, yeah the cordless one for 7.99 and extra glue sticks were 1.99 I think, so a nice pack for a tenner. Picked it up but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Much like the portable fold up BBQ I got the other week from them  :-X

toxicpixie

This is why I've stopped buying "really useful things" from the Middle of Lidl etc. They sit in the "really useful pile" next to my desk till they go into the "really useful storage area of the loft" six months later :D
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

mmcv

Haha easily done. My main issue with them is they always seem to bring in something I need the week after I've just already bought it elsewhere. If only they were a little quicker with the mind reading!