Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 October 2019, 02:26:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The 1809 Napoleonic expansion has been released!
285226 Posts in 16997 Topics by 2190 Members
Latest Member: psutcliffe
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Non-Wargaming Discussion
| |-+  Chat & News (Moderators: mad lemmey, Techno)
| | |-+  Glue gun in Lidl
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Glue gun in Lidl  (Read 253 times)
mmcv
Major

« on: 22 May 2019, 06:33:17 PM »

Spotted this in Lidl today, seems like a good deal for people like me who don't own one!

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLidl.htm?articleId=22372
toxicpixie
Major General

« Reply #1 on: 29 May 2019, 09:16:58 AM »

Link dead - is it the cordless one for a tenner? I have glue gun envy since I popped into Lidl for a bag of coffee and saw them...

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting
mmcv
Major

« Reply #2 on: 29 May 2019, 10:51:29 AM »

Ah well, yeah the cordless one for 7.99 and extra glue sticks were 1.99 I think, so a nice pack for a tenner. Picked it up but haven't had a chance to try it out yet. Much like the portable fold up BBQ I got the other week from them  Lips Sealed
toxicpixie
Major General

« Reply #3 on: 29 May 2019, 11:04:38 AM »

This is why I've stopped buying "really useful things" from the Middle of Lidl etc. They sit in the "really useful pile" next to my desk till they go into the "really useful storage area of the loft" six months later Cheesy

I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting
mmcv
Major

« Reply #4 on: 29 May 2019, 11:08:35 AM »

Haha easily done. My main issue with them is they always seem to bring in something I need the week after I've just already bought it elsewhere. If only they were a little quicker with the mind reading!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: