Where are we scoring decals these days?

Started by fsn, 20 May 2019, 08:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsn

Gentlemen.

Where are you buying your decals these days? I'm thinking vehicle & aircraft rather than shield designs.

Aside from the much loved I94 (available from Pendraken),  I used to use Dom's Decals (closed down?) and Leon put me on to Mehusla on e-bay who seems to be on a sabbatical.

I use Flight Deck Decals for my tiny, tiny aircraft, but I've run out of 10mm decal suppliers.

Who do you use?
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leman

Usually right across them when my scalpel slips.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Dr Dave

I've still got masses of the mehulsa and Dom's sheets plus a few mini bits. I'm hoping Pendraken will take up the slack since the first two have gone to ground.  :(

Leon

Quote from: Dr Dave on 21 May 2019, 09:11:10 AM
I've still got masses of the mehulsa and Dom's sheets plus a few mini bits. I'm hoping Pendraken will take up the slack since the first two have gone to ground.  :(

We might have some more designs of 10mm decals coming into stock but it'll be third-party stuff again.  Getting decals designed and printed ourselves isn't something I've got on the plan at the moment.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Miscellaneous Miniatures makes custom decals at a very reasonable price and is great to deal with. He also has some ready to order decals. I have used a lot of his work on my models. Tell him I sent you!

https://miscmini.com/

Terry

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

fsn

21 May 2019, 08:52:02 PM #5 Last Edit: 21 May 2019, 09:38:51 PM by fsn
Thank you Mr 37.

I like their MTB etc offerings.  :D
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

paulr

Definitely some interesting stuff there
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

There's some interesting stuff on 'The Scale Model Shop's site'.

Though sadly, I don't think I spotted anything 'right', scale wise. :(

Cheers - Phil