Chad

At last the Jeremy Kyle show is being cancelled. 👏👍

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

It'll only be replaced by more LCD TV......ie sh1t
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Jim Ando

Unfortunately there will be loads of lowlife who have appeared on this programme who will claim they were mentally affected by being on it. To be honest i think you have to have a screw loose to watch it or appear on it anyway.

Jim

flamingpig0

Quote from: Jim Ando on 15 May 2019, 08:26:52 PM
Unfortunately there will be loads of lowlife who have appeared on this programme who will claim they were mentally affected by being on it. To be honest i think you have to have a screw loose to watch it or appear on it anyway.

Jim

I knew someone who worked on the programme and they told me they just picked people who were desperate to appear on television. Good riddance to it.
"I like coffee exceedingly..."
 H.P. Lovecraft

"We don't want your stupid tanks!" 
Salah Askar,

My six degrees of separation includes Osama Bin Laden, Hitler, and Wendy James

Dr Dave

Quote from: ianrs54 on 15 May 2019, 12:25:29 PM

I thought "what's wrong with LCD? Has Ian gone back to CRT?"

Then it dawned on me - LCD - Quite...  =)

Techno

I had the dubious pleasure of seeing what I assume was most of a 'show', trapped in the waiting area of an outpatient department in one of the local hospitals.

I couldn't believe what I was watching, and that anyone would seriously want to appear as a 'guest'....(I thought it was some sort of 'spoof' for a while.)

Quote from: flamingpig0 on 15 May 2019, 09:13:08 PM
I knew someone who worked on the programme and they told me they just picked people who were desperate to appear on television.

That just has to be true ! =)

Quote from: Jim Ando on 15 May 2019, 08:26:52 PM
Unfortunately there will be loads of lowlife who have appeared on this programme who will claim they were mentally affected by being on it.
Jim.

Yep...and they'll get another chance of 'stardom' by selling their stories to the papers !

Quote from: ianrs54 on 15 May 2019, 12:25:29 PM

Sadly, more than likely to happen. X_X

Cheers - Phil

fsn

Quote from: Techno on 16 May 2019, 07:31:28 AM
I had the dubious pleasure of seeing what I assume was most of a 'show', trapped in the waiting area of an outpatient department in one of the local hospitals.
Surely that's a breach of Human Rights legislation?  :o

I once saw nearly 10 minutes of the program - I sort of dared myself - but was equally dismayed, disgusted and disinterested.*

* Actually uninterested, but that ruins the alliteration. 
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

FierceKitty

disengaged?

(item: to poetic and lexical advice, 32 guineas)
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

d_Guy

Had to look up - began career as insurance salesman - that was quite enough right there.
Sleep with clean hands ...

fsn

English Jerry Springer ... without the charm, tact, decency, self awareness or conscience.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Quote from: fsn on 16 May 2019, 07:49:36 AM
Surely that's a breach of Human Rights legislation?  :o
I once saw nearly 10 minutes of the program - I sort of dared myself - but was equally dismayed, disgusted and disinterested.

I'd totally agree, Nobby......It's the 'sort of thing' like going past an awful car crash....Where...For some reason  :o....You're simply unable to look away, as you go past. X_X X_X X_X X_X

Phil (Cheers, is not appropriate)

d_Guy

Quote from: fsn on 16 May 2019, 01:09:38 PM
English Jerry Springer ... without the charm, tact, decency, self awareness or conscience.

Thanks. Continuing to reinforce my long held opinion that you are the culture editor of Rolling Stone:D
Sleep with clean hands ...

steve_holmes_11

Missing an opportunity here folks.

Pendraken's "Reality Television" pack (Modern Day Circus).

Contains Camera Crew, MDF set, smug presenter, bouncers and various members of the public in different brawling and taunting poses.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Now it would class as 'historical? ;) ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner