Assault on Floridia - part 2 of an Operation Husky campaign

Started by Steve J, 13 May 2019, 04:01:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

d_Guy

Once again, I read this as Florida, which in the winter is always under assault by the British!
As always a very good looking and cleanly designed table top.
Incidentally, blogspot continues to reject my google credentials or I would post at Wargaming Addict as well.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Dave Fielder

@d_Guy, I always leave my comments here rather than the Blog - much easier for me to do that. I see what you mean about the names, although we are considering renaming the village to 'Dubya' in honour of the latest defence of the 'W' franchise.
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Steve J

Bill, sorry you can't reply on my Blog :(. I too initially read it as Florida and was going to cheekily rename it thus, but decided otherwise :D. I'm glad you liked the aesthetic of our games :).

There's probably a street named 'Dubya' in Floridia now ;). The Divisione Napoli will never live it down that they allowed American pizzas into Sicily! Hawaiian pizzas, oh the shame...

Techno

sunjester

Dave Fielder

Does anyone know of a good pineapple dealer? I'm looking to do a few deliveries to Southern Italy  :D
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Norm

Steve, enjoyed .... doubly (sp?) as I start to explore the rules and am appreciating more aspects of the AAR.

Steve J

Thanks Norm and glad the AARs make more sense now you have the rules :).

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!