Emperor of Ice - Sellswords and Spellslingers Campaign

Started by sunjester, 06 May 2019, 09:31:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

Book 2 of our Sellswords and Spellslingers campaign.

We left our Heroes at the end of the last book relaxing after their brave excursion in to the Deserts of the East. And then a messenger arrives...He is a lowly acolyte looking for Brother Christos. The High Arch-Priest has summoned him!
Our brave band are required to help Christos find Father Brennan who has been on a secret quest. Brennan has sent word he has made an important discovery, but someone is trying to stop him reaching the Temple.

Scenarios and what happened next on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2019/05/emperor-of-ice-sellswords-campaign.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Great report, and always lovely to see one of my old figures not doing so well...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Techno

Great stuff, Graham. :)

Am I right in thinking some (?) of the figures are 'old' Citadel models ?

Cheers - Phil

sunjester

Thank you gents.

Will - (Bravely Bold) Sir Robin usually does OK actually - apart from the one time he was killed!

Phil - Yes, there are one or two older Citadel figures in the piccis, along with Essex, Vendel and assorted other makes. I really have trouble thinking of Vendel as being an "old" range even though the Patten bros designed the figures before 2008.

Last Hussar

Cost a bloody fortune to get the show off resurrected.
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

sunjester

Chapter Two
The party's first task is to obtain directions that, together with the information obtained from father Brennan, will guide them on their path to the fabled city. Many centuries ago these directions were inscribed, in code, onto a mighty monolith. Unfortunately, their importance was forgotten over time and, after a viscous war, the local people broke the monolith up to construct tombs for their war dead. A mighty Necromancer was incensed by this action, that he cursed the burial site that the dead within would find no peace! Should be easy!

Full write up on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2019/05/emperor-of-ice-sellswords-campaign_27.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Last Hussar

I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Duke Speedy of Leighton

The Red Lion called, dominoes night is cancelled...

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

sunjester

Chapter Three
Our heroes now have to cross the Black Crags through Giant Pass, it didn't go quite as expected.
See more on the blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2019/06/emperor-of-ice-sellswords-campaign.html

Duke Speedy of Leighton