Happy, Happy, happy, BKC IV

Started by Norm, 02 May 2019, 03:31:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Thanks Pendraken a swift delivery of BKC IV to my front door.

I have only had a chance for a brief flick-through, but first impressions are very positive. The presentation is good and user friendly and I really like that everything is here, rules, scenarios and army lists ...... no Codex for me .... No Sir!

There are a goodly number of full examples with good photo support, so I am starting by reading through those to get a 'feel' of the game.

Very pleased that I got these, thanks everyone who pulled these together.

Steve J

Really glad you've enjoyed what you've seen so far Norm :). Looking forward to seeing your first run out with these rules.

Leon

Excellent, good to hear that they arrived safely!

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

T-Square

They've even made it safely across the pond.  :D

Thanks Leon

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!