Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 October 2019, 06:49:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've added some handy Casualties and Civilians to our Napoleonic ranges!
285228 Posts in 16997 Topics by 2190 Members
Latest Member: psutcliffe
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  Shows
| | |-+  Campaign May 11th & 12th
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Campaign May 11th & 12th  (Read 309 times)
mad lemmey
Count

« on: 28 April 2019, 05:46:52 PM »

Hi all,
Just a reminder Campaign in Milton Keynes is the weekend of the 11th and 12th of May, Middleton Hall, Milton Keynes.
Free entry.

Due to the unique way we run the event, the Milton Keynes team cannot play MeG this year, and im at a loose end. so I'm planning to put on some random demo/participation games, using some on my kit.
If anyone wants to join me, suggest games, or bring along figures/games, please feel free.
Will

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
rangerdad
Cadet

« Reply #1 on: 13 May 2019, 09:15:10 AM »

Managed to coerce my lad off his phone and along to MK on the Saturday

Spent an enjoyable couple of hours chatting and playing an Egyptian/Sea peoples scenario, nice and relaxed, friendly chaps - a marked difference from Salute well done
mad lemmey
Count

« Reply #2 on: 13 May 2019, 03:29:37 PM »

It was good (And I painted those, thank you)

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: