Javis Static Grasses and Scatters now available!

Started by Leon, 20 April 2019, 10:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Some of you may have seen this on Facebook but we are now stocking the Javis ranges of static grasses, scatters and more!  We used to have a small selection of similar products many years ago but our supplier closed shop and we've had requests for them ever since.  

So, here they are in all sorts of lengths, colours and clumpiness... I think that's a word..?!  These are great value for money with the grasses priced between £1.95 and £3.20 per bag and the scatters at a bargain £1.50 per bag!

Javis Products - https://pendraken.co.uk/grasses-scatters/  or  http://www.minibits.net/grasses-scatters/

Static Grass
- Spring 2mm, Summer 2mm, Autumn 2mm, Forest 6mm, Spring 6mm, Summer 6mm, Autumn 6mm, Green 6mm, Summer 10mm, Winter Grass 10mm

Scatter
- Light Meadow Green, Dark Meadow Green, Dark Greek, Light Green, Mid Green, Grey Tarmac, Heather Green, Heather Mix, Rough Pasture, Moorland Mix, Pasture Green, Simulated Coal, Sand, Dark Earth, Dark Brown, Sandstone, Summer Mix, Spring Mix, Sand and Stone Mix, Grey Stone, Tarmac Ballast, Black Tarmac.

Premier Scatter
- Light Green fine, Light Green coarse, Mid Green fine, Mid Green coarse, Dark Green fine, Dark Green coarse.

Leaves
- Spring, Summer, Autumn.

Flexible Hedges and Walls
- N-gauge, OO-gauge, Large, Extra Large.

We've got a nice spinner rack for these at the shows as well so make sure to stop by our stand and stock up!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

fsn

Guess who ordered some Javis static grass from Amazon a couple of weeks ago?  >:(
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

steve_holmes_11

Placed an order including some of these - for collection at Carronade.

Wulf

Is the sand in these bags actually sand or coloured flock? I have a load of really fine sand (about a cwt...) but it's SO fine it's a damn nuisance to pick up a pinch to scatter!

Terry37

Love he loose leaves a lot!!! They will be in my next order!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

Quote from: Wulf on 21 April 2019, 01:08:40 PM
Is the sand in these bags actually sand or coloured flock? I have a load of really fine sand (about a cwt...) but it's SO fine it's a damn nuisance to pick up a pinch to scatter!

The sand is actual sand in those bags. 

Quote from: steve_holmes_11 on 21 April 2019, 01:05:57 PM
Placed an order including some of these - for collection at Carronade.

We'll get those ready for you, no worries!

Quote from: fsn on 21 April 2019, 10:37:34 AM
Guess who ordered some Javis static grass from Amazon a couple of weeks ago?  >:(

Doh!  Next time then!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!