Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 October 2019, 02:22:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've upgraded our Sd.Kfz 251 models!
285226 Posts in 16997 Topics by 2190 Members
Latest Member: psutcliffe
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Wider Wargaming
| |-+  Non-Pendraken Stuff
| | |-+  Anyone Read Wargames Illustrated?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Anyone Read Wargames Illustrated?  (Read 819 times)
mad lemmey
Count

« Reply #15 on: 15 April 2019, 01:33:22 PM »

It never went away...

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
steve_holmes_11
Captain

« Reply #16 on: 15 April 2019, 01:44:51 PM »

Vellum will be back.

I think you're confusing Villum Schwarzenegger him with his brother, Arnold.
FierceKitty
General

The dog is a peasant. The cat is a gentleman.

« Reply #17 on: 15 April 2019, 02:21:23 PM »

Your point, sir.   Grin

I have not the pleasure of understanding you. Of what are you talking?
bigjackmac
Brigadier

« Reply #18 on: 17 April 2019, 05:52:09 PM »

Hey guys,

Sorry, was away for a couple days of 'real life.'  In any case, I appreciate all the support, and wanted to update you.  So, being busy and a slacker, I didn't send Wargames Illustrated an email, but one of my buddies did, and they've replied.  They said it was a mistake, which I figured and is no problem on my end, and they have offered me a free year's subscription, which seems very generous.

So all's well that ends well, I just need to talk them into using some more pics of mine and actually put my blog name in the magazine, count it as my fifteen minutes of fame Wink

Now to hopefully get some actual wargaming in!

V/R,
Jack
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #19 on: 17 April 2019, 06:53:01 PM »

Sorry, was away for a couple days of 'real life.'  In any case, I appreciate all the support, and wanted to update you.  So, being busy and a slacker, I didn't send Wargames Illustrated an email, but one of my buddies did, and they've replied.  They said it was a mistake, which I figured and is no problem on my end, and they have offered me a free year's subscription, which seems very generous.

That's good to hear!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
steve_holmes_11
Captain

« Reply #20 on: 17 April 2019, 08:23:54 PM »

Hey guys,

So all's well that ends well, I just need to talk them into using some more pics of mine and actually put my blog name in the magazine, count it as my fifteen minutes of fame Wink

Now to hopefully get some actual wargaming in!

V/R,
Jack

That is how gentlemen should resolve a dispute  (Unless a pair of swords or pistols are available).
Steve J
Lieutenant General

« Reply #21 on: 17 April 2019, 09:59:12 PM »

Great to hear they've done the decent thing Smiley.

http://wwiiwargaming.blogspot.co.uk/

2017 Paint-Off - 2 x Winner!
mad lemmey
Count

« Reply #22 on: 17 April 2019, 11:48:54 PM »

Good on them

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Techno
Count

« Reply #23 on: 18 April 2019, 06:29:29 AM »

Good stuff !!

Cheers - Phil

FSN IS an oik...I wonder when he'll change his signature again . :-)
Techno....AND STILL.....The most picked on member of the forum since 2011
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: