Anyone Read Wargames Illustrated?

Started by bigjackmac, 14 April 2019, 04:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: FierceKitty on 15 April 2019, 10:32:28 AM
Vellum will be back.

I think you're confusing Villum Schwarzenegger him with his brother, Arnold.

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

bigjackmac

Hey guys,

Sorry, was away for a couple days of 'real life.'  In any case, I appreciate all the support, and wanted to update you.  So, being busy and a slacker, I didn't send Wargames Illustrated an email, but one of my buddies did, and they've replied.  They said it was a mistake, which I figured and is no problem on my end, and they have offered me a free year's subscription, which seems very generous.

So all's well that ends well, I just need to talk them into using some more pics of mine and actually put my blog name in the magazine, count it as my fifteen minutes of fame ;)

Now to hopefully get some actual wargaming in!

V/R,
Jack

Leon

Quote from: bigjackmac on 17 April 2019, 05:52:09 PM
Sorry, was away for a couple days of 'real life.'  In any case, I appreciate all the support, and wanted to update you.  So, being busy and a slacker, I didn't send Wargames Illustrated an email, but one of my buddies did, and they've replied.  They said it was a mistake, which I figured and is no problem on my end, and they have offered me a free year's subscription, which seems very generous.

That's good to hear!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: bigjackmac on 17 April 2019, 05:52:09 PM
Hey guys,

So all's well that ends well, I just need to talk them into using some more pics of mine and actually put my blog name in the magazine, count it as my fifteen minutes of fame ;)

Now to hopefully get some actual wargaming in!

V/R,
Jack

That is how gentlemen should resolve a dispute  (Unless a pair of swords or pistols are available).

Steve J

Great to hear they've done the decent thing :).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno