Undead giant with Teddy Bear

Started by Fenton, 14 April 2019, 10:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fenton

Quick query as I can't remember who sold it. I thought it was Pendraken but can't see it on the site if they did

Anyone any ideas please
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Steve J

It used to be under the Old Fantasy section, but can't seem to see it now. Worth asking Leon if it's still available. It's a lovely sculpt by the way.

Fenton

Will has kindly tagged Leon in the Facebook page post I made asking about availability

Ithoriel

Pictures of it here, for those interested, as painted by Nik Harwood.

There's one showing scale. It's big!

http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=2645.0
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jimduncanuk

I think I have one stashed away somewhere.
My Ego forbids a signature.

Fenton

I used to have one but I can't find it anywhere so was looking to get a new one

jimduncanuk

Quote from: Fenton on 14 April 2019, 02:15:22 PM
I used to have one but I can't find it anywhere so was looking to get a new one

Will you be at Carronade?
My Ego forbids a signature.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

And that is why this forum is so cool!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Fenton

Quote from: jimduncanuk on 14 April 2019, 02:20:51 PM
Will you be at Carronade?

Sadly it's too far away but thank you for the offer

Leon

We've still got the mould for that somewhere, drop me an email and we'll dig it out for you.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Leon on 15 April 2019, 01:28:21 AM
We've still got the mould for that somewhere, drop me an email and we'll dig it out for you.

What a guy!!

Fenton

Quote from: Leon on 15 April 2019, 01:28:21 AM

Cheers Leon. It will be the end of the month as I need to get some other stuff as well.  Much appreciated