New Medieval building

Started by Leon, 14 December 2010, 02:09:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Forum member Sandinista has been busy making some buildings for us, and this is the first offering, a nicely done Medieval cottage.  We'll get this moulded up for the January releases, with more to come!

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Maenoferren

Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

nikharwood

It does indeed...you don't fancy doing enough for the City of Nottingham, do you Sandinista?  ;) :)

Sandinista

Quote from: nikharwood on 14 December 2010, 10:06:06 PM
It does indeed...you don't fancy doing enough for the City of Nottingham, do you Sandinista?  ;) :)
If you paint my 10mm lead pile I'm sure a deal could be done ;)

nikharwood

Bill Braham

Very nicely done! I can see that being very useful in a number of situations. I wonder if there is any chance of a cruck-framed building?

goat major

My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Last Hussar

Quote from: Sandinista on 15 December 2010, 12:42:50 PM
If you paint my 10mm lead pile I'm sure a deal could be done ;)

Damn, wish I had something to whore myself with.
I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

nikharwood

jchaos79

GordonY

Some two storeys, a church with a bell tower and some city walls as well please.  :P

Would like to do St Albans at one point.

Doug

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 14 December 2010, 02:09:15 AM
Forum member Sandinista has been busy making some buildings for us, and this is the first offering, a nicely done Medieval cottage.  We'll get this moulded up for the January releases, with more to come!

Ok, so this obviously didn't make the January release list.  Any news on it (and the others hinted at)?

Cheers,

Meirion
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )

Leon

We moulded it up, but the overhangs around the windows proved to be a bit of an airtrap, so we need to do a new mould and see if we can get some good castings from it.

No news on more stuff at the moment though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

O Dinas Powys

Quote from: Leon on 22 September 2011, 12:23:14 AM
We moulded it up, but the overhangs around the windows proved to be a bit of an airtrap, so we need to do a new mould and see if we can get some good castings from it.

No news on more stuff at the moment though.

That's a shame.  I know it would detract from the aesthetics, but could it be filled a bit for a simpler solution?

Anyway, still looking forward to this on - and any compatriots - should it ever make it into production   ;)
(I know, even though it's fantasy  :o  ;)  )