The Escape by Giulio Rosati

Started by Shedman, 09 March 2019, 03:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mollinary

Quote from: Ithoriel on 10 March 2019, 08:55:43 AM
Regardless of who's escaping whom, both painting and miniatures reproduction are excellent.

Indeed, the very quality of both the orignal painting and the diorama is what piqued my interest!
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Noktu

Looks great! Even though the basing has not been painted, it really fits these miniatures!

Shedman

Quote from: Noktu on 10 March 2019, 08:41:24 PM
Looks great! Even though the basing has not been painted, it really fits these miniatures!

Lol  - that is my standard basing for all of my troops regardless of theatre - I'm a lazy sod

Terry37

Very nicely done!! I love tkaing a picture or scene from a movie or book and recreating it. Makes for a little extra fun!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leon

We saw these in the flesh today and they looked cracking!  The rest of the display game wasn't bad either!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

lowlylowlycook

Yeah, you did some inspired work on those and not just literally.