The Commander Series Forum

Started by Cross698, 11 April 2019, 10:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cross698

Is the Commander series Forum still relevant? People still read posts, but rarely reply.

Techno

Can't offer an opinion on that one.

But welcome to the forum.  :)

Cheers - Phil

Shedman

I still use it for looking at old discussions  and for the online battle groups

Cross698

Prophaniti

It still has it's uses, but I can see the activity getting less and less as more moves over to here.  I was using it because I had registration troubles on this forum for a long time.

Steve J

I check it now and then and also use it for the Battlegroup generator. However most of the time it will be here from now on, as Yahoo Groups is rubbish IMHO, ditto Facebook for rules discussions etc.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Visit regularly, it is still useful, and should be left up....
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Leon

The current plan is to move the whole SMP site over to a sub-domain of Pendraken so that it's all under one roof.  The forums will be closed to new registrations but current members will still be able to post.  Everything will be kept intact as a static archive of previous discussions for reference more than anything really.

All BKC-IV discussions will be here mainly, with some offshoots on the Yahoo and Facebook groups.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Cross698

Steve J

I've been able to access this forum recently, but when I visited it just now I was not logged in for some reason. I then tried logging in but with no luck! I wanted to access the Battlegroup generator for a forthcoming game. Please help!

Leon

Quote from: Steve J on 28 February 2020, 07:58:43 PM
I've been able to access this forum recently, but when I visited it just now I was not logged in for some reason. I then tried logging in but with no luck! I wanted to access the Battlegroup generator for a forthcoming game. Please help!

I've got your account showing as BKC access there, so not sure what's causing that.  Are you able to login at all?  I can reset the password for you if that would help?
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Steve J

No, can't login at all :(. If you can reset the password an PM it to me, that would be great :).

Leon