Rules PDF Updated?

Started by Cuachiqueh, 14 January 2020, 11:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cuachiqueh

Hi,

Will the BCK 4 rules pdf available at Wargame Vault be updated with the errata that were released last year?

Jim

Leon

It will be but I've not uploaded that to Wargame Vault just yet.  Some of the Errata text has pushed other text off a few pages, so I need to go through and do some formatting work to make it all fit properly.  Once that's done I'll get it converted to pdf, add in the hyperlinks and get it uploaded to Wargame Vault.  Everyone who bought a pdf copy will get an email to let you know when it's available to download.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

T-Square

Thanks Leon. That's going a step beyond.  We appreciate the Team's efforts.

Leon

Quote from: T-Square on 16 January 2020, 10:02:05 PM
Thanks Leon. That's going a step beyond.  We appreciate the Team's efforts.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!