Indian Mutiny Release Status?

Started by Deadbee, 09 April 2019, 12:21:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Think it will come after "Sort Salute orders and have a nice cup of tea" ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

More like, it will come after "Sort Salute orders, send out rest of BKC III replacements, handle first wave of new BKC IV orders, get Not Kick-starter 1809 figures out, grab cold cup of tea" ;D

Not to mention various odds & ends including Pirates ;)
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Leon

The current list is roughly:

- Finish BKC-III replacement orders (only a few more to go out tomorrow)
- Send out all BKC-IV pre-orders (should be a day's worth, maybe a couple on Thursday)
- Finish all of the 1809 moulds and get those figures out to everyone (couple of weeks probably)
- Clean and prep all of the Indian Mutiny figures (good few weeks here as there's a lot of codes in these new ranges!)
- Clean and prep some more TB Line ranges (I'll do this alongside the Mutiny to break it up a bit)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leon

The Ancients will be a larger bulk release, so Dacians/Sarmatians, Greeks and Persians all in one go.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I've still got to re-do the shields on the Greeks, haven't I ?

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Islamics and Teutonics, which I think completes all of the Medieval/Middle Ages ranges.

Bunny

mmcv

Quote from: Leon on 10 April 2019, 03:41:20 PM
Islamics and Teutonics, which I think completes all of the Medieval/Middle Ages ranges.

Just what I need! :D :D :D

Ithoriel

Ooh! Islamics. I think I can finally finish my 10mm Haradrim!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Deadbee

Thanks for the update Leon. Looking forward to the range.

FierceKitty

Quote from: Deadbee on 11 April 2019, 10:39:56 PM
Thanks for the update Leon. Looking forward to the range.

Your name - has Eric's ancient injury caught up with him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVhXkQu5_Ig
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.