A rubbish post

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 07 April 2019, 08:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

I resemble that remark!  ;D
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Terry37

Love he trash bins! I am needing a couple for two of my projects, but in 6 MM, and so far have not found any so am guessing I'll have to make my own.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Ithoriel

Quote from: Terry37 on 22 September 2019, 10:50:40 PM
Love he trash bins! I am needing a couple for two of my projects, but in 6 MM, and so far have not found any so am guessing I'll have to make my own.

Terry

Perfect Six make both rubbish skips and piles of debris/ rubbish in 6mm - and a number of other interesting things too!

If you're not aware of them here's a link

https://www.perfectsixscenics.co.uk/town-and-country-scenics-1222.html

and a couple of images

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Terry37

"Love HIM trash bins"

FierceKitty, Close, but I was actually meaning "Her" !!!  :)

Ithoriel, I am aware of Perfect Six and have used several of their products in other projects. I know of heir open trash bins, but these are not the type we'd find in back alleys, but more of a construction site. If I am not able to find what I want, the type with the lid I may have to go with these though. Need them for the alley that will be behind the buildings for my Purge army Stronghold just to add a little character and detail.

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

FierceKitty

Duke Speedy of Leighton

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

pierre the shy

Wow you have been busy Lemmey...... the terrain looks very impressive indeed...I really liked your gas station, really looks like its gone up in flames.....John Maclean must have been having a shootout with Hans Gruber and few shots when wide "Yippy Kai yo......"   
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Techno

Excellent, Will !!  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Oi! Who parked that there?

FierceKitty

Ask the doctor if she can help a bit with the "bigger on the inside" bit for my storage cupboard, won't you?

paulr