First Draft of My New Scenario Book Finished - Huzzah!

Started by sunjester, 18 May 2023, 11:48:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunjester

I have finally got the first draft of my next Sellswords & Spellslingers scenario book off to the publisher! Huzzah!!

I hope to hear from Andrea in a couple of weeks if any re-writing is required. If not, then it's over to Genesha Games for proof-reading, type-setting, illustrations etc.

This is a campaign of linked adventures for fortune-seekers on the lost continent of  Quarra. Foes include undead by the bucket load, Dark Elf pirates and the wraith of a long-dead sorceror!

There are more play test piccis on my blog https://grahamsgaming.blogspot.com/2023/05/first-draft-of-my-new-scenario-book.html

fred.

Good stuff. 

How many have you written now, it feels like a few?
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

pierre the shy

That's an impressive fireball Sunjester  ;)  :-bd

best of luck with your new S & S scenario book.

Can we look forward to seeing some playthroughs of the various scenarioes once its released? Your various S & S writeups are very well done.
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

sunjester

Thank you for the kind words chaps.

pierre the shy: I must confess to having been a little lax on writing up my Sellswords games of late. I shall do my utmost to rectify that in the nesr future!

pierre the shy

QuoteThank you for the kind words chaps.

pierre the shy: I must confess to having been a little lax on writing up my Sellswords games of late. I shall do my utmost to rectify that in the nesr future!

I know the feeling Sunjester....we're just about there with our Celtic Fringe scenario book covering Montrose's  campaigns...taken a while and lots of changes but its finally with the graphics guy for layout now :)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.