Previous topic - Next topic

Techno

21 March 2019, 02:01:33 PM #15 Last Edit: 21 March 2019, 02:21:18 PM by Techno
HUZZAH !!

Success !! :>

Cheers - Leonardo's little helper.  =O =O

Quote from: d_Guy on 21 March 2019, 01:56:22 PM
Back to an eyeball - this is fun!

It is, Bill....But also rather puzzling as to why it works sometimes and not others. :).......Prepare for more changes over the coming days....Just to see if I can suss it out.

fsn

21 March 2019, 06:27:17 PM #16 Last Edit: 21 March 2019, 06:30:51 PM by fsn
I have the image in my head of the back end of Wales being storm tossed to the point when Dorothy says "gee Toto, it sure is windy here", and the dogs have gone feral and have cornered the postman who is trying to fight them, off with a jiffy bag and a stern warning; and Von is doing horsey tricks like Roy Rogers on speed - simultaneously riding two gentile, elderly and somewhat surprised mares like she's heading the bill at the Cirque de Soleil ; and the sheep have eaten "cymru am byth" into the lawn; an English walker is rolling around the drive with a dislocated jaw because he tried to ask for direction to next door; and the barn's adder has decide to emulate the Midgard Serpent and has begun by consuming a hedgehog, who is somewhat put out; the next door neighbour has found out that he can actually make light sabres and is now beheading every nettle in sight; and the pigs from down the valley have just outmanouvered some USAF F35s, splashed two and are on the way home for a bacon butty.  The sun (or what can be seen of it through the sheeting rain) has turned red, Parliament has made up its mind on Brexit to the satisfaction of Jacob Rees Mog, the SNP and the DUP; and the Ocado man has delivered exactly what was ordered (all signs of the beginning of the End Times.)

Inside, warm and dry, with a cup of tea in one hand and a plaster on the other Techno sits, wondering why he's a little naked man and not an eyeball.  =)
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

21 March 2019, 06:52:45 PM #17 Last Edit: 21 March 2019, 07:04:25 PM by Techno
Just for that, I'll change it again, Nobby.  :P

Hmmm.....Vitruvian man.....Or an album cover ?

Cheers - Phil  :)

The album cover came up alright...and then it seemed quite happy for me to change it back, again.