Spring has sprung

Started by Steve J, 24 March 2019, 07:22:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steve J

Popped outside into the garden this morning at 6.30, as it was clear blue sky and fresh dew on the grass. But this best bit was that lovely Spring smell, which was the first time this year :). Looks like it's going to be a lovely day too.

Techno

Sunshine here, as well, Steve.  :o :o

Cheers - Phil :)

FierceKitty

Big deal. Summer's hitting us with a steam-hammer over here! Bah, humbug, in the wise words of a great man.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Temp is a tad low but sun on the screen is making it very hard to type.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

T13A

Hi

Lovely here in Somerset. Up at the same time as Steve, kipper for breakfast then just finishing off some 28mm oxen (don't tell Leon) for an ongoing Dux Britanniarum project. Just about to cut the grass then off for a walk with the wife along the old railway line between Radstock and Frome. Might, just might, pop into the Talbot Inn in Mells (where Siegfried Sassoon is buried in the churchyard) for a pint.

Also getting ready to attend my first Society of Ancients 'Battle Day' next weekend.

Life would be pretty much perfect if it wasn't for the 'B' word!

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

mmcv

My last day in Australia here, 36 degrees!   8) :-X

Didn't stray too far from the aircon.

Back home to more humane temperatures soon...

steve_holmes_11

I am looking out through a window frosted with hailstones.

Spring here is still fully compressed.

SV52

Nice and sunny here too. However, "n'ere cast a clout 'til May is oot"  ;)
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Ithoriel

Bright, sunny and bl**dy freezing as far as I'm concerned!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Steve J

We went for a walk in the Cotswolds by Bath racecourse and the weather was lovely, but with a cool breeze. The views were the best I think I've ever seen, with Wales and the Black Mountains clearly visible 8).

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Had a weekend at Boards and Swords in Derby, skies on the way home tonight were spectacular.
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner