BKC-IV Released at Salute!

Started by Leon, 14 March 2019, 11:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyT

Fantastic, thank you very much  :)

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

received my copies today! Looks great!

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

AndyT

Quote from: Leon on 22 April 2019, 06:00:51 PM
For some reason it looks like you've been missed so we'll get a copy in the post on Tuesday.

Arrived safe and sound yesterday. many thanks Leon

Leon

Quote from: AndyT on 27 April 2019, 08:57:01 AM
Arrived safe and sound yesterday. many thanks Leon

Great stuff, apologies again for missing you there!

nheather

Fathers Day in the UK.

Rather than the usual socks and mugs asked my son and daughter to buy the BKC-VI rules between them.  Some reading to look forward to today.

Cheers,

Nigel

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Ithoriel

BKC-VI ... you'll give Leon conniptions! :)

I hope you enjoy both the day and the rules!

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

lowlylowlycook

Hmmmm, which faction do you think will get the first codex in BKC VI?     :P

Ithoriel

Don't know about factions in BKCVI but I gave up chess when they released the ridiculously overpowered Codex White ;)
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

nheather

Quote from: ianrs54 on 16 June 2019, 12:10:11 PM
6 Nigel ?????

Oh heck! Things get so confusing for us time travellers.  Just forget anything I said.  Don't want to disrupt the continuum.

Cheers,

Nigel

Duke Speedy of Leighton

'Interested in time travel, meet me here last Thursday!'
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I'll have to check my diary, to see if was doing anything then, Will. :-\

Cheers - Phil

Phil - you NEVER DO ANYTHING !!!!!! ;)
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021