Museum work trip to National Army Museum

Started by Duke Speedy of Leighton, 12 March 2019, 08:24:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Speedy of Leighton

As part of my double life as supply teacher and museum volunteer with The Museum of Military Intelligence, I get to go to an all day course at the Army Museum in Chelsea today.
Expect photo dump later... ;)
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Steve J

Lucky you. In contrast I'm sorting out old projects at work and adding considerably to landfill :'(.

SV52

Quote from: mad lemmey on 12 March 2019, 08:24:28 AM
As part of my double life as supply teacher and museum volunteer with The Museum of Military Intelligence, I get to go to an all day course at the Army Museum in Chelsea today.
Expect photo dump later... ;)

Only if they don't demand that you sign the Official Secrets Act  ;)
"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Leman

I remember going to the National Amy Museum in the early 80s with my brother. There was a wargame show on and a painting comp. i had done what i thought were some very spiffing Mike's Models gendarmes. They didn't even get a look in.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Quote from: SV52 on 12 March 2019, 10:11:42 AM
Only if they don't demand that you sign the Official Secrets Act  ;)
Already signed it...
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

Same here.

I bet half the forum have, for one reason or another.  =)

I only ever knew one 'thing', that I then thought I'd really get into trouble for repeating......then saw said 'secret' printed in the NME (Decades ago)..and one of the daily rags.

Cheers - Phil