Fontane - The German War 1866

Started by cameronian, 04 March 2019, 04:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cameronian

Just an heads up. I'm currently finishing the edit for book 1 (Schleswig - Holstein, Gastein, mobilisation to Gitchin, book 3 (Koniggratz and after) is already finished, we're hoping to publish early 2020. For anyone interested in 1866, this is the most extraordinarily detailed account of the fighting you will probably ever read. Slightly Prussophilic but nonetheless fascinating. I'll keep you updated.
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.

Leman

This sounds really promising. However, I can't help thinking that prussophilic sounds like somebody suffering from a STD, and that who knew Joan was a prolific military historian as well as a big Hollywood star  :d
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

cameronian

Quote from: Leman on 04 March 2019, 05:27:05 PM
This sounds really promising. However, I can't help thinking that prussophilic sounds like somebody suffering from a STD, and that who knew Joan was a prolific military historian as well as a big Hollywood star  :d

:-
Don't buy your daughters a pony, buy them heroin instead, its cheaper and ultimately less addictive.