LeOn, is your pm box full?

Started by petercooman, 22 February 2019, 06:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petercooman

Just checking if you are getting pm's?

Shedman

This is from yesterday on the Pedraken FB page

QuoteThe plague has hit Pendraken HQ this week so apologies if we've not replied to any emails. We're hoping to be back in the office on Friday and we'll catch up on everything asap.

Techno

I've got a feeling that Leon's inbox can't actually fill up.

Shedman's put the most probable answer, though.  :)

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

Ok thanks!

Missed that announcement!

Leon

Yeah, I've been quite ill this week so I've not been in to work since Monday.  I had to get an emergency doc's appointment yesterday so I've now got some antibiotics to try and shift this bug and get me back to work.  As always in life, it's perfect timing considering how many deadlines we've got to hit at the moment...  >:(
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Murphy strikes again >:(

Get well soon

I was thinking of adding a  >:< but its probably contagious  :-&
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Get well soon, Matey !!

Cheers - Phil

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 23 February 2019, 11:51:27 PM
Yeah, I've been quite ill this week so I've not been in to work since Monday.  I had to get an emergency doc's appointment yesterday so I've now got some antibiotics to try and shift this bug and get me back to work.  As always in life, it's perfect timing considering how many deadlines we've got to hit at the moment...  >:(

Yeah that's life! Down here it's the same. Daughter has the flu,wife has the flu, son has the flu....

And i just stroll on! Amazingly i never get it. Even in the midst of al the coughing, sneezing and all that other jazz  ;D

Get well soon!

Leon

I managed a couple of hours at work today which was mainly just getting on top of all the emails from the past week.  Tomorrow I'll be getting back on to BKC ready to send off to the printers, while the casters are getting our 28mm Kickstarter sorted out.

On the 10mm Not-Kickstarter, we've had the last batch of sculpts through so I'll try and get them photo'd up before the weekend for everyone to see.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

Good to hear you are on the mend :)

Try not to over do it, a relapse wont help any one
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Just don't try and do too much, while you're recovering, Leon.

Cheers - Phil