Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
28 January 2020, 12:58:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've published the latest Top 10 Requests lists!
290169 Posts in 17253 Topics by 2200 Members
Latest Member: Cazino
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Releases, Requests and Photos!
| |-+  New Figure Previews
| | |-+  Previous Years' Previews
| | | |-+  2019 Previews
| | | | |-+  Sculpting list for the new Achaemenid Persians!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sculpting list for the new Achaemenid Persians!  (Read 2266 times)
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #15 on: 13 February 2019, 07:39:09 AM »

Wow.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
sultanbev
Playtester
Captain

« Reply #16 on: 13 February 2019, 10:15:29 AM »

"Had a chap round from the local council's Highway Dept, yesterday afternoon, about some 'No Parking' signs we'd put on our grass verge."

So you had to take the signs down?,But he'd let you put one up saying 'No chariots on the grass'.....
Fenton
Lieutenant General

« Reply #17 on: 13 February 2019, 11:26:12 AM »

You could your own chariot out scythed version of course and telling the council you use it to cut the grass

If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!
Techno
Count

« Reply #18 on: 14 February 2019, 06:26:16 AM »

"Had a chap round from the local council's Highway Dept, yesterday afternoon, about some 'No Parking' signs we'd put on our grass verge."

So you had to take the signs down?,But he'd let you put one up saying 'No chariots on the grass'.....

It was more a case of rewording them to make it clear that folk weren't to park on the grassSmiley It's not a very safe place to park anyway, as it's just before/after a blind and rather narrow bend.
If there are two vehicles coming from opposite directions 'at speed' one usually has to dive onto the grass to avoid a 'smack'.

Cheers - Phil

FSN IS an oik...I wonder when he'll change his signature again . :-)
Techno....AND STILL.....The most picked on member of the forum since 2011
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: