1/144 Bf-110

Started by SV52, 29 January 2019, 11:31:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SV52

Minicraft kit.  The cockpit canopy is odd in various ways 'cos the part was missing from the kit and I had to fabricate one  ~X(

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Steve J

Great job 8) on a tricky model to put together. I gave up on the exhaust pipes IIRC beacuse they simply did not fit.

fsn

Nicely done Sir, nicely done.
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

SV52

Cheers chaps.

Yeah, Steve J I thought there was something wrong with them, didn't look 'right'.  In the end they fit where they hit.

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Dr Dave

Nice one. I got mine of a chap on eBay, but the instructions were for a different 110!

I think the boxes had all broken open and he reboxed them as best he could. If you got yours from the same chap that would explain the missing canopy. But yours is grand anyway.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

Looks very nice!!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

SV52

Thanks for the kind comments folks.

Quote from: Dr Dave on 29 January 2019, 05:26:24 PM
Nice one. I got mine of a chap on eBay, but the instructions were for a different 110!

I think the boxes had all broken open and he reboxed them as best he could. If you got yours from the same chap that would explain the missing canopy. But yours is grand anyway.

That was a blow.  I don't remember where it came from. What I did do was e-mail Minicraft in the USA asking to buy a part.  No reply.  Not surprising as likely they originate in China!

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!

Techno

If you had to fabricate 'sommat'......You've done an excellent job !

Cheers - Phil.

SV52

Thanks Phil; because of it, it's the only model in the 'collection' with a blue canopy.

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!