Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
20 June 2019, 04:03:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
We've purchased the Castle Arts buildings range!
278531 Posts in 16639 Topics by 2186 Members
Latest Member: dennisr
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken Rules!
| |-+  Blitzkrieg Commander IV
| | |-+  BKC-III
| | | |-+  BKC-III Rule Queries
| | | | |-+  Bitz Krieg Commander 3
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Bitz Krieg Commander 3  (Read 405 times)
Jefthro2
Cadet

« on: 07 February 2019, 01:21:13 AM »

Hi Leon

As far as I can understand BKC 3 has been abandoned and all efforts are being put into BKC 4. My self and one other  member of our small Wargaming Group in Sunderland both bought copies of BK3 out of royalty to the game,despite within minutes , well after a quick reading , the army lists made little sense in many important areas, despite my main interest in Ancients I have a great interest in World war 2 and have the dubious alcolade of having the statement of being a World War 2 subject expert on my Sandhurst ďVicars andsTartsĒ army report . Anyhow when we play BKC we are quite happy with version 2 so as far as im concerned Iím not sure what Iím waiting for. I donít want version 4 or a refund either keep my previous payment in appreciation for your mammoth contribution to the hobby or donate it to a deserving charity .
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2019, 05:37:32 PM »

Thanks for the message, if you bought through the website then you'll automatically get two copies of BKC-IV sent out, so you can always give them a look over and see what you think.  If they're not for you, pop them back to us at a show or pass them to a friend if that works better.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Jefthro2
Cadet

« Reply #2 on: 04 April 2019, 12:09:43 AM »

Thanks Leon

That was a generous reply, I think  l was throwing my teddy bear out of the prom in my last post, please accept my apologies.

Jim
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 04 April 2019, 02:26:20 AM »

No worries at all, the replacement copies will be going out to everyone on Mon/Tues so have a look and see what you think of this 4th Edition.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: