New Ancient Greeks!

Started by Leon, 01 February 2019, 10:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: notmatthew on 18 May 2020, 02:31:01 AM
Whatever happened to the unarmored hoplites?

Slight change of plan with those, we're saving them for the later Macedonian range.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

DaveH

Nice figures, though as I have most of my ancients in 15mm already looks like I won't be rushing to get these. However still going to have plenty of Spanish Civil War and Colonial figures that I need from Pendraken.

mmcv

Quote from: Leon on 18 May 2020, 04:45:19 AM
Slight change of plan with those, we're saving them for the later Macedonian range.

Out of curiosity when's this range planned for? I noticed the old Macedonian range has disappeared from the site with the new Greeks going up.

Leon

It'll be next year some time I'd think, just need to clear the decks a bit before we can get them scheduled.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!