WWII German - Vehicles

Started by Leon, 30 January 2019, 12:07:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We've asked Jason at J.A.D Designs to move on to our other WWII ranges recently, so that we've got some photo'd codes for every nation and folks can get an idea of what they'll be buying.  First up we've had these Panzer I's and II's, along with some of the Tigers.

Jason does fantastic work and his website can be found here: http://www.quarks-bar.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

paulr

:-bd =D> :-bd

Talk about one extreme to the other :o
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Dr Dave

Uhhhhh - I think that the GRV4 piccy of the PzIB command version is actually GRV3?

Leon

Quote from: Dr Dave on 30 January 2019, 08:52:02 AM
Uhhhhh - I think that the GRV4 piccy of the PzIB command version is actually GRV3?

Good spot, I'll blame Photoshop for that one...!  All fixed now.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Stroll on...Whoever painted those has done a rather spiffy job !!!

To my untutored eyes the 'Tigers' are AWESOME !!

Cheers - Phil

Leon

Another batch of German vehicles have arrived from JAD Designs!

paulr

Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Techno

Those are superb.  :-bd

Cheers - Phil

mollinary

Brilliant! The ambulance half track in particular seems to have captured dunkelgelbe  just perfectly. I wonder what colour he used?
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Steve J

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 23 February 2020, 11:36:21 AM
I wonder what colour he used?

I've popped Jason a message to find out!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Quote from: mollinary on 23 February 2020, 11:36:21 AM
The ambulance half track in particular seems to have captured dunkelgelbe  just perfectly. I wonder what colour he used?

Answer from Jason:

The dunkelgelb is a fair few layers, it's all Vallejo so Middlestone base, Green Ochre for first highlight then Beige for second highlight. Then an enamel wash of MIG 'Brown Wash for German Dark Yellow' finally removed with enamel thinners and cotton buds once dry.