Q of the Week: Worst Present?

Started by Leon, 07 December 2010, 04:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Continuing the Xmas theme, what's the worst Xmas present you've ever received?

Mine was an electric nose hair trimmer when I was 21.  I barely had need for a razor, let alone nasal clippers!   :D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

sixsideddice

Egg Cups    =)

.... four of them   :o

fred.

A grey old man style cardie from my Gran when I was a teenager. It was the start of cash based presents.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

nikharwood

Quote from: ianrs54 on 07 December 2010, 04:39:41 PM
Anything from M&S

IanS

Oh I don't know - I think I could make do with these:

Kiwidave

The pink outfit would look really good on you Nik!  ;D

nikharwood

Quote from: Kiwidave on 07 December 2010, 06:59:31 PM
The pink outfit would look really good on you Nik!  ;D

:o I think it'd look really good draped on me with that young lady wearing it  ;) :P :d

Maenoferren

A barbie doll when I was 10! >:( MY mother had decided my action man games were becoming to militaristic, so she got us a barbie to calm them down, however barbie had knickers you could hide a pistol in and she was out assasin, so although initial dismay, the games got more violent with a female assasin in. ;D ;D ;D
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Shecky

a sweater with a teddy bear on it when I was 21. I think the gift got wrapped and my name was put on it by mistake. Somewhere that Christmas a 12 year old girl probably got a nice gift of whiskey instead of a cutsie sweater.

goat major

i''m sure she found it character building Shrecky
My blog: https://goatmajor.org.uk/
My twitting: http://twitter.com/goatmajor

2014 Painting Competition - Winner!

Shedman

A 1:1 platoon of Panzer IV Ausf. F when I specifically wrote in my letter to Santa Claus that I wanted Panzer IV Ausf. E

At least he got the scale right - 6mm - but as you can imagine it ruined my Christmas completely

;)

Maenoferren

Quote from: Shedman on 08 December 2010, 03:15:30 PM
A 1:1 platoon of Panzer IV Ausf. F when I specifically wrote in my letter to Santa Claus that I wanted Panzer IV Ausf. E

At least he got the scale right - 6mm - but as you can imagine it ruined my Christmas completely

;)

Shedman I feel your pain... I would sue due to stress
Sometimes I wonder - why is that frisbee geting bigger - and then it hits me!

Leon

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dickie255

God damn slippers! I hate them! I hate them! And anything associated with them such as pyjamas or dressing gowns. Any parents contemplating buying such crass christmas presents for their children - are you sick? Don't you know what pyschological damage you are doing to your children when they open their pressies with expectant desires to find f*****g slippers!

Please have a heart and give a 10mm airborne division instead. A merry christmas 

capthugeca

;)

But they weren't Pendraken - doubly bad!  ;)
Life is too important to be taken seriously.