FPW using FOB2

Started by Leman, 26 January 2019, 01:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westmarcher

Quote from: Leman on 27 January 2019, 04:31:04 PM
Indeed. Once I got used to the factors for shooting and close combat the turns rattled along. One of my regular opponents produced his own QRS (he's very good at doing those), which had the shooting and combat on the same side of the sheet.  Next to the up and down factors he inserted a vertical column running from D4 up to D12+4. I put my finger on the original dice, then move it up and down with the factors so that my finger ends up on the appropriate dice.

Intriguing.
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

d_Guy

As always a great looking batrep, Leman! My attempts at QSRs always end up by cramming all the rules on a single, unreadable page. The way your friend did this one sounds very useful.
Encumbered by Idjits, we pressed on

Leman

Quote from: d_Guy on 27 January 2019, 05:35:29 PM
As always a great looking batrep, Leman! My attempts at QSRs always end up by cramming all the rules on a single, unreadable page. The way your friend did this one sounds very useful.
Yes, apart from right at the end of side two where he put in a neat little table of the now redundant army morale collapse system in FOB1. You can't have everything, and the new system is just a Leadership die roll v a D12, so a doddle to remember.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!