Painting competition

Started by Sean Clark, 22 January 2019, 06:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sean Clark

Has the old threads for the painting competitions been removed or moved somewhere secret? I was hoping to have a gander for some inspiration!
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

Fenton

They seem to be there for me. There right at the bottom of the forum under archives

I suppose some might not be there due to Photobucket
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leon

They're all down here :http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/board,53.0.html but a lot of the images were hosted by the members themselves so have been lost in the Photobucket drama last year.  There's still a good number of them there though.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

I think the photobucket ones are back now.......now with the "Hosted by photbucket" blurb......(Peasants...They could have made that a little less conspicuous.)

From a quick look...2 of my earliest Photobucket piccies are back....So I'm assuming they all are ??

Cheers - Phil

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Techno

I've a feeling that the missing piccies have been deleted from 'the host's' files by the original posters.....But then, what do I know ? 8-}

Cheers - Mr Having A Guess.

Smoking gun

When photobucket put in place their exhorbient prices, I downloaded my photos to an external disk drive and deleted my account. I suppose many users did the same.

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Techno

I think you've probably hit 'the nail on the head', Martin.

I never bothered to delete my a/c.....and so, a number of piccies that were there, on the forum, have now 'suddenly' re-appeared.....(Maybe they got the clue that we were NOT going to pay those prices ?...Perhaps ?) :-|

The s*d is, that I used to have a 'crib sheet'....(courtesy of another member of this forum) that gave me an idiot's guide of how to post pics, via photo/B.)

That's gone now.

Cheers - Phil