Hello from France

Started by lenwelin, 18 January 2019, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lenwelin

Hello,
I am an old wargame mustache and I embarked on several 10mm projects with pendraken figurines.
The first is a WW1 table ( French and German) and now I embark on a project on the Napoleonic era (Russian, Austrian, Polish and French)
I hope to send you some pictures of the advance of the project.

Ithoriel

Welcome to the forum!

The forum is a place of wonder ... usually "I wonder what these people are on?" :)

The members are welcoming, well-intentioned, well-informed and .... well weird :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Look forward to seeing how your projects go.

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

jimduncanuk

My Ego forbids a signature.

Norm

Welcome. I look forward to seeing what you are doing with your napoleonics.

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

mmcv

d_Guy

Welcome to the forum!

Look forward to seeing your photos.
Sleep with clean hands ...

Steve J

Welcome on board and look forward to seeing your work :).

Leon

www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Westmarcher

Lenwelin? (sounds Welsh) Anyhoo, bienvenue de moi, aussi.  :-h

Savez-vous que nous avons des amis français sur le forum? Peut-être qu'ils seront bientôt en contact.  :)

p.s. Je ne parle pas la langue et j'espere que vous comprehend / I don't actually know a lot of French so hope that made sense.  :-[
I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

fsn

Hello and welcome.

WWI and Napoleonics ... one has to ask what period? Is it blue and red or horizon blue? Similarly, are at the Friedland end, or the Leipzig? 

The forum is, as has been said, mostly harmless. It it fun and friendly, full of experience and better than a wiki for most things military miniatures. Koala bears, probably not so good. 

Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Womble67

Welcome to the forum

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

SV52

"The time has come, the walrus said..."

2017 Paint-Off - Winner!