Salute, London - Sat 6th Apr

Started by Leon, 17 January 2019, 10:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

The UK's largest wargames show is the excellent Salute in London, taking place on Saturday 6th April!  We'll need any pre-orders sending through by midnight on Friday 29th March please and you can place them through either of our websites using the 'Collect at Show' postal option: www.pendraken.co.uk / www.minibits.net

More info on the show can be found here: http://www.salute.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

paulr

Best of luck with the show & particularly BKC IV :-bd
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Techno

Have a good one, Leon !

Cheers - Phil

Steve J

Have a great show and look forward to seeing pics of the BKCIV game. If I had planned on going I wouldn't be able to make it as I've been struck down with a nasty cold :(.

Techno

Get well soon, Steve.

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Quote from: Steve J on 05 April 2019, 09:40:23 AM
I wouldn't be able to make it as I've been struck down with a nasty cold :(.

What more man flu ??  :d
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Duke Speedy of Leighton

Just been summoned by Timecast, I'll see you there!
You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Dave Fielder

I think it was dice flu, he kept rolling low and pulling out Jokers from the pack!
Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Steve J

Searching on line I've yet to find any reports on the show. I did see an initial walk through on Facebook from Wargames Illustrated and the show looked really quiet, given it was taken at around 10.30am. Hope all who went had a good day out, but to be honest, I didn't miss the show one jot. Roll on Colours!

paulr

I found this on line, not the best of videos, but I did jump my way through it

'The Mammoth Hunt' game at 46:59 caught my eye
As did the following game, which looks like it might be the Age of Sail version of Cruel Sea

This one looks a bit better
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

lowlylowlycook

Anyone manage to photobomb the Beasts of War interview?

Aksu

My mug would have broken the beasts of war lens :D had a bit of an ex tempore visit this year on my way back to Finland from a work trip to Savannah, Georgia. The 28 mm Irish 17th century game and the Swedes vs Russians in 1807 were my fav tables this year.
Cheers,
Aksu

Fenton

Quote from: lowlylowlycook on 07 April 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Anyone manage to photobomb the Beasts of War interview?

No but I know the bloke doing the interview really well
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!