Salute, London - Sat 6th Apr

Started by Leon, 17 January 2019, 10:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: lowlylowlycook on 07 April 2019, 12:25:17 PM
Anyone manage to photobomb the Beasts of War interview?

Yeah...

They came by and my helpful colleagues said 'Yes, we can do an interview' and promptly sent them to me.  I not a fan of even being in photo's so you can probably tell how uncomfortable I am here!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

You HAVE got a picture in the attic, haven't you ?!  ;)

(Dorian Gray, eat your heart out.)

Cheers - Phil

paulr

Good interview Leon, you got three key messages across very clearly =D>
Lord Lensman of Wellington
2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2022 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2023 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Shedman

I think you should have your own TV  show :d

Leon

Quote from: paulr on 08 April 2019, 10:50:51 PM
Good interview Leon, you got three key messages across very clearly =D>

Hopefully!  I think I waffled a bit as I wasn't quite sure what they'd be asking so they caught me on the back foot a little.

Quote from: Shedman on 08 April 2019, 11:11:18 PM
I think you should have your own TV  show :d

I don't think that's a very good idea...!  We're actually in the process of starting to produce our own video content and my video guru told me that I should be appearing in all of them.  He got a rather short reply to that...
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Fenton

Everyone seemed impressed with Pendraken and BKC I V  on the Beasts of War site
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!