WMMS, Alumwell - Sun 10th Mar

Started by Leon, 17 January 2019, 10:33:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

We'll be heading to the Midlands in March for the WMMS show in Alumwell!  We'll need any pre-orders sending through by midnight on Saturday 2nd Mar please and you can place them through either of our websites using the 'Collect at Show' postal option: www.pendraken.co.uk / www.minibits.net

More info on the show can be found here: http://www.alumwellwargames.co.uk/
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

toxicpixie

I should be there as Circle Battlegroup, think we're running a participatory Black Ops game :)
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

Think I'm involved in a CoC commando raid.
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021

Glorfindel

Just wondered whether anyone knows what games are going to
put on ?

Phil

toxicpixie

Definitely a 20mm Black Ops moderns game, and a WW2 Commando Raif as well :D

Barring that, I don't know - Dave Page will have a massive 20mm WW2 ish I suspect, I presume there's a Pike & Shot / Hwicce "Twilight of..." something, and Shedman might be there with something interesting in BBB 10mm? Butbwhatbparticipation games, I have no idea!

What's PETER Pigs current fancy - thy usually have a rules demo/sit down and play game up?
I provide a cheap, quick painting service to get you table top quality figures ready to roll - www.facebook.com/jtppainting

Hwiccee

Wyre Forest group are doing Lutzen 1632.

Shedman

If I can  get a driver then I will put on a game - 1840 Algeria in 10mm using BBB

toxicpixie

Ohh, Nick, will you have the Twilight of Divine Right rules and scenario book for sale?

I might sneak 'em in the house if you do...

Alan, hope you can get a lift up!

Sean Clark

Peter Pig will be doing their new Pirate game. Very good it is too!
God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

toxicpixie

Will see if I can slope off and have a bash!

Sean Clark

Knowing a pirate joke is essential for playing.

Here's one.

What is a pirates favourite football team?

Arrrrsenal.

And another.

Which Star Wars character do pirates like the best?

RRRRRR2 D2.

You're welcome!

God's Own Scale podcast
https://godsownscale6mm.podbean.com/

toxicpixie

Ithoriel

23 January 2019, 12:14:50 AM #12 Last Edit: 23 January 2019, 12:16:28 AM by Ithoriel
What's a pirate's favourite weather?

Haar!
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Techno

fsn

Well if I must ...

What are the 10 letters of the pirate alphabet?
R, I,I and the 7 C's

Hey Blackbeard? How much did it cost you for those earrings?
A buck-an-ear
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!