3 men in a trench and Sherman stowage

Started by Heedless Horseman, 16 January 2019, 02:26:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heedless Horseman

I think the 3 men in a trench could be easily added to German, Russian, US lines...a GREAT marker piece!
Also...again! The new sculpt Shermans (with little hull detail) cry out for dedicated stowage to fit. This creates the possibility of 'Snippable' stowage pieces...(a variety would be best!)...which could just be set in place on front or rear hull areas...or allow items to be removed for use on other pieces. Road wheels, track lengths, jerrycans, ammo boxes, packs, crates, sandbags/sacks, tarps...the possibilities are as varied as WW2 photos show! Such items are available in 20mm resin but I think there would be great demand for 10mm as it would enormously ease detailing and personalisation of the models.

I would also like Sherman commander figs (well hunkered down...heads only!) with open hatch halves...mainly Brit, but US and Ruskies would be good!
Oh, and some Sherman suspension units with sandshields ...but with the rear section missing...as per so many Brit units in Italy!

Too late for Santa...but...?   :) :) :)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Wulf

Seconded. Extra stowage is always welcome.

Ithoriel

Three men in a trench already exists for the Germans

GRX19 - 3 men in a trench (3) (formerly code GR113)

Would love a Russian equivalent.
There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Womble67

Quote from: Ithoriel on 16 January 2019, 10:24:54 AM

I would also like Russian equivalent.

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Heedless Horseman

Quote from: Ithoriel on 16 January 2019, 10:24:54 AM

Ooh! Ta for that! Surely, I MUST have already got some? Have ordered some more as it would be easier than excavating!  ;D
Russian, Italian, Japanese, helmets would look pretty similar...sticking out of a hole. At a pinch US could proxy too...so still would be nice!  :o
Must check Korea range too! Ta, anyway.   :)
(40 Yrs ago. I should have been an Angry Young Man... but wasn't.
Now... I am an Old B******! )  ;)

Sunray

Quote from: Heedless Horseman on 17 January 2019, 12:32:53 AM
Ooh! Ta for that! Surely, I MUST have already got some? Have ordered some more as it would be easier than excavating!  ;D
Russian, Italian, Japanese, helmets would look pretty similar...sticking out of a hole. At a pinch US could proxy too...so still would be nice!  :o
Must check Korea range too! Ta, anyway.   :)

One of the bases Phil and I covered in the Korean Range was a number of head/torso sculpts of "tank commanders".  We saw their potential as covering a wide scope of situations from tank destroyer crew to dug in infantry.

Time cast make a nice range of WW2 emplacements/fire pits

Also check out 15mm scale foxholes 

Techno

Somewhere....I've got a 'trench-worths' of some nationality, that I never sent to the Dark Lord...Don't ask...It was years ago.
(I'd probably never find it again. X_X)

Cheers - Phil