More flags to match with Napoleonic Releases

Started by MAgamer, 13 January 2019, 11:10:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MAgamer

I would love to see Pendraken produce flags to go with the more recent 1815 miniature releases: Nausseur, Dutch Belgian, Brunswick. I don't have the know-how or inclination to be able to produce my own and I want to make sure that all my flags come from the same manufacturer so the size/colours/print etc match up (I always seem to follow one period = one scale/miniature brand). I am coming to the end of my 10mm collecting for Napoleonic 1815 with just a 4 battalion brigade of Dutch Belgians and then personalities/command bits to get and then I will be onto the flags. . . If the demand is there it would be amazing to see these released by summer 2019 (But now I really am dreaming!)
Cheers
MA

mollinary

The Nassau flags are already available in the 19th century Prussian Range. They were the same flags carried in 1815.
2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Ben Waterhouse

Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leon

Once we've got the 1809 flagsheets done for our not-Kickstarter we'll be looking at the Dutch-Belgians and the Brunswickers.  I think Tony had already started on D-B sheets so they shouldn't be too far away, the Brunswickers would be a fresh set and might be closer to the summer.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

MAgamer

Excellent news Leon! I've just finished painting my Brunswick infantry and the figures are absolutely lovely to paint. I'll be gearing up for ordering DB's soonish (depends how much work gets in the way of painting) can't wait to see them 'in the flesh' though. Then it will be flag ordering time for my French/British/Brunswick/DB's. If I can get everything finished in time for the Brunswick flag release I would be very pleased!! It's nice to know I don't have to hunt around for flags too.
Thanks for all your (and the pendraken teams) hard work,
MA

John Cook

Quote from: MAgamer on 13 January 2019, 11:10:06 AM
I would love to see Pendraken produce flags to go with the more recent 1815 miniature releases: Nausseur, Dutch Belgian, Brunswick. I don't have the know-how or inclination to be able to produce my own and I want to make sure that all my flags come from the same manufacturer so the size/colours/print etc match up (I always seem to follow one period = one scale/miniature brand). I am coming to the end of my 10mm collecting for Napoleonic 1815 with just a 4 battalion brigade of Dutch Belgians and then personalities/command bits to get and then I will be onto the flags. . . If the demand is there it would be amazing to see these released by summer 2019 (But now I really am dreaming!)
Cheers
MA

If you can't source them from Pendraken, or can't wait, you could try what I did for my 1745 Jacobites and government forces.  I bought 28mm flags from Flags of War, scanned them, reduced them to 10mm and printed them on my ink jet.  It was not a challenge.