Can you see how this went wrong?

Started by Last Hussar, 12 January 2019, 11:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Pringle

LH, I'm guessing you were already sensitized by the 130+ responses to your earlier question on TMP?
http://theminiaturespage.com/boards/msg.mv?id=497087

Has the learned discussion helped you?

Chris

Last Hussar

That was in line with the question, though as per normal it got very specific.
Its as though I had posted here asking which is the best Pendraken range to sub in for [unavailable uniform] and half the answers decried 10mm, while the other half were suggesting a different size form a different manufacturer. >:(
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Ben Waterhouse

Quote from: Last Hussar on 13 January 2019, 12:26:15 AM
That was in line with the question, though as per normal it got very specific.
Its as though I had posted here asking which is the best Pendraken range to sub in for [unavailable uniform] and half the answers decried 10mm, while the other half were suggesting a different size form a different manufacturer. >:(

I thought that was what TMP was for...
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Techno

This thread is already in the 'prefect's' room' and will get deleted if this gets any more 'sniffy'.

fred.

Quote from: Techno on 13 January 2019, 01:30:06 PM
This thread is already in the 'prefect's' room' and will get deleted if this gets any more 'sniffy'.

Probably the best place for it. It's not really the best form to talk about other forums, particularly on a manufacturer's one.

LH you do have form for poking TMP and then expressing your surprise at the results.
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Techno

Sounds good to me, Forbes.

Lock time.

Cheers - Phil