Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
26 June 2019, 03:28:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
The 2019 Pendraken Catalogue is now available to download!
279052 Posts in 16672 Topics by 2187 Members
Latest Member: steveww57
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Pendraken News & Info!
| |-+  General Pendraken
| | |-+  Our Plans for 2019!
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Our Plans for 2019!  (Read 2304 times)
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #15 on: 30 January 2019, 12:03:29 AM »

Just to clarify Leon, you mean in between nappy releases, or at the end? Just wondering if I should hang on, or send my painting order of without waiting for the commands to be released.

We're putting the sculpts into the Nap master moulds wherever there's space, so we should be able to get the moulded for release alongside the Naps.  We'll be sending out all of the 1809 backer orders first, so the Marlburians could be released while we're doing that.  It's likely to be the end of Feb at the moment.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Cavillarius
Second Lieutenant

« Reply #16 on: 16 March 2019, 12:41:52 AM »

A quick question: will the Mutiny-stuff be avalable at Salute? A delegation from our club is going and bringing back all sorts of (pre-ordered) goodies...
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #17 on: 16 March 2019, 01:03:21 AM »

A quick question: will the Mutiny-stuff be avalable at Salute? A delegation from our club is going and bringing back all sorts of (pre-ordered) goodies...

Afraid not, the work on BKC-IV / 28mm Kickstarter / 10mm Not-Kickstarter has swallowed up most of the year so far so we'll be getting the Mutiny ranges sorted out as soon as we're back from Salute, with an estimated release in early May hopefully.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 3500 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Crossover Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Pages: 1 [2] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: