Churchills Please

Started by Norm, 05 January 2019, 05:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norm

Surprised that these have not been asked for. I am looking for the 75mm Mk VII Normandy 1944 Churchill in particular, which I suppose should also have the crocodile variant, but I realise they will come in all flavours once they are getting done anyway.

Steve J

BRV41 is listed as the MkVII 75mm. BRV43 is the Crocodile variant. Hope this helps?

Dr Dave

World of difference twixt the VI and the VII / Croc I fear. And all are needed for NWE.

Norm

Quote from: Steve J on 05 January 2019, 07:53:45 PM
BRV41 is listed as the MkVII 75mm. BRV43 is the Crocodile variant. Hope this helps?

My bad - I should have pointed out that I am seeking the new type sculpts, with those new impressive separate track assemblies that the re-vamps are getting ... whenever that might be :-)

Norm.

Steve J

I thought that was the case Norm, but wasn't sure.

Dr Dave

My bad. - I read VII as VI.

Leon

Quote from: Norm on 05 January 2019, 11:28:17 PM
My bad - I should have pointed out that I am seeking the new type sculpts, with those new impressive separate track assemblies that the re-vamps are getting ... whenever that might be :-)

I'm not sure where these will be in the revamp queue but it would be a couple of years off I'd think.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!