Test post - keep getting errors when trying to start a new topic.

Started by mmcv, 10 February 2019, 11:54:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmcv

This is just a test to see if I can post this. Keep getting"An error occurred" and "Hacking attempt detected" when trying to post a battle report ... I'm not hacking, honest!

mmcv

Still can't post to battle reports, anyone else having issues?

Techno

The main thing you have to watch, mmcv......

Is..... Don't put any apostrophes in the thread's title. (even if it looks like 'incorrect English'. For some reason Leon's 'server' (that's probably wrong) throws a wobbly, if you do that.

(It'll get sorted soon.)

I'll have a test now.

Cheers - Phil

mmcv

Quote from: Techno on 10 February 2019, 12:02:17 PM
The main thing you have to watch, mmcv......

Is..... Don't put any apostrophes in the thread's title. (even if it looks like 'incorrect English'. For some reason Leon's 'server' (that's probably wrong) throws a wobbly, if you do that.

(It'll get sorted soon.)

I'll have a test now.

Cheers - Phil

Woohoo that was it! I'd an apostrophe in the title. Will know for future, cheers!

Techno

Just so you know, mmcv.....It's the apostrophe that can cause problems when you're reply to some of the 'old' threads, as well....the threads that  have an apostrophe in the title.

It's a pain in the blanking posterior !! ;) ;D ;D ;D

We old g*ts have sort of got used to it... (And changing the thread title, when we reply...to get rid of the aforementioned apostrophe.) =) =) =)

I don't know how many times I've forgotten to do this....And then I say some VERY naughty words. ;)

Hey Ho - Phil :)

mmcv

Haha I had some naughty words bubbling to the surface myself. Now I know what the deal is with it I'll avoid in future and just have to suffer the bad grammar!

Leon

The Forum should be finally getting its upgrade this month and the apostrophe bug will hopefully be exiled forever more!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

HUZZAH !!

...And are you going to get them to put in the wossname that asks new members to prove they're not spambots ? :)

Cheers - Phil

Lord Kermit of Birkenhead

O(ff line for a month then
Quote from: Leon on 11 February 2019, 12:24:23 AM
The Forum should be finally getting its upgrade this month and the apostrophe bug will hopefully be exiled forever more!
FOG IN CHANNEL - EUROPE CUT OFF
Lord Kermit of Birkenhead
Muppet of the year 2019, 2020 and 2021