Our Plans for 2019!

Started by Leon, 03 January 2019, 08:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

Quote from: jaztez on 29 January 2019, 11:38:56 PM
Just to clarify Leon, you mean in between nappy releases, or at the end? Just wondering if I should hang on, or send my painting order of without waiting for the commands to be released.

We're putting the sculpts into the Nap master moulds wherever there's space, so we should be able to get the moulded for release alongside the Naps.  We'll be sending out all of the 1809 backer orders first, so the Marlburians could be released while we're doing that.  It's likely to be the end of Feb at the moment.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Cavillarius

A quick question: will the Mutiny-stuff be avalable at Salute? A delegation from our club is going and bringing back all sorts of (pre-ordered) goodies...

Leon

Quote from: Cavillarius on 16 March 2019, 12:41:52 AM
A quick question: will the Mutiny-stuff be avalable at Salute? A delegation from our club is going and bringing back all sorts of (pre-ordered) goodies...

Afraid not, the work on BKC-IV / 28mm Kickstarter / 10mm Not-Kickstarter has swallowed up most of the year so far so we'll be getting the Mutiny ranges sorted out as soon as we're back from Salute, with an estimated release in early May hopefully.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!