Sculpting plans for 2019!

Started by Leon, 03 January 2019, 06:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leon

03 January 2019, 06:46:48 PM Last Edit: 07 January 2019, 11:47:38 PM by Leon
This is what our sculptors are currently scheduled to be working on through 2019...

What We're Working On - 2019!

Tony
1. 1809 Naps - Our 1809 expansion, funded through our not-Kickstarter and covering Hesse, Saxony, Warsaw and Wurttemburg.
2. New Samurai range - The mystery project is now unveiled, we'll be revamping our entire Samurai range to go with the Castle Arts buildings.
3. Crimean War - We've been wanting to revamp our existing Crimean range for some time now so this will be getting done before the end of the year.

Phil (Techno)
1. Greeks & Persians - Continuing the revamping of our Ancients range, these will be the first to come online in 2019.
2. Macedonians & Indians - Quickly followed by Alexander's travels into India.
3. Warband monsters - These will be dotted throughout the second half of the year, mainly conversions on some of the out-of-production figures to bring them up to current standard.
4. Arab-Israeli - With the above completed, we'll be starting work on the Arab-Israeli conflicts.

Mart678
1. Saladin/Saracen - Mart will be continuing to work on expanding our modern ranges starting with the Saladin and Saracen, which should be with us imminently.
2. Trucks -
US - M35
UK - Bedford RL
Russia - ZIL 131

3. MBT's / AFV's -
UK - Chieftain
  - FV432
Russian - T-64
Germany - Leopard I
France - AMX-30

4. Soviet kit
​BMP-1
BTR-40 & BTR-60
BRDM-1 & BDRM-2

Steve Cox
1. SdKfz 251 Revamps - These are mostly complete now, so we just need to get them into moulds.
2. Korean Artillery - There's a number of artillery pieces that we're missing for the new Korea range so Steve will be doing these first.
3. WWII Artillery - We also need to add a number of pieces for the Italians plus a Russian 37mm AA.
4. Panzer III's - Next on the revamp schedule are the Pz III's.

Ironclad
1. ? ? ? - John's going to be helping out with our mystery project, so this will be his first job of 2019.
2. WWII - We're then going to add a few items for the Eastern Front and start a new range based around Normandy, so farms, houses, etc.
3. Odds and ends - We've got a few additions for the ACW and 18th/19th C Europe.

The previous 'Working On' list can be found here: http://www.pendrakenforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,15832.0.html

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

petercooman

Quote from: Leon on 03 January 2019, 06:46:48 PM
T

Phil (Techno)
1. Greeks & Persians - Continuing the revamping of our Ancients range, these will be the first to come online in 2019.
2. Macedonians & Indians - Quickly followed by Alexander's travels into India.

Looking forward to these!

Must paint my punic wars stuff faster!

Ben Waterhouse

Really looking forward to the Crimean range, as well as my Wurtenburgers.
Arma Pacis Fulcra

fred.

Cool - lots of new stuff happening!!
2011 Painting Competition - Winner!
2012 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up
2016 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!
2017 Paint-Off - 3 x Winner!

My wife's creations: Jewellery and decorations with sparkle and shine at http://www.Etsy.com/uk/shop/ISCHIOCrafts

Fenton

The Greeks and Persians will be good with the new Osprey game being released in April
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

fsn

Lots to get excited about there.  :D
Lord Oik of Runcorn (You may refer to me as Milord Oik)

Oik of the Year 2013, 2014; Prize for originality and 'having a go, bless him', 2015
3 votes in the 2016 Painting Competition!; 2017-2019 The Wilderness years
Oik of the Year 2020; 7 votes in the 2021 Painting Competition
11 votes in the 2022 Painting Competition (Double figures!)
2023 - the year of Gerald:
2024 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

Nick the Lemming

Really looking forward to the new Crimeans.

pierre the shy

Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

mmcv

Excited for the new Greeks, Persian and Macedonian ranges, should keep me busy a while!  :D

Steve J

steve_holmes_11

Quote from: Fenton on 03 January 2019, 07:37:09 PM
The Greeks and Persians will be good with the new Osprey game being released in April

+1

Would be nice if they could be matched/packaged to match the troop types from that book.

Leman

The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

Norm

At Christmas, I sat on Santa's knee and told him what I wanted for Christmas, it didn't happen, but now I am wondering whether THIS is what the 'mystery project' is about. My faith is restored .... thank you Santa!

Fenton

Is the mystery project a full range of figures for the Anglo-Zanzibar war of 1896?
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Leman

Looks like Fenton has some inside information. What? No? Oh, a full range for the Pig War, including a Pickett figure in pre-ACW shako.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!