Pendraken phalangites

Started by FierceKitty, 03 January 2019, 09:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FierceKitty

Does any kind soul have a photograph of a Macedonian pikeman holding the weapon angled forward? I'd like to see what the angle is.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

mmcv

They're angled quite high for the most part:

Can take a few more pics if you need them, I've not them drilled or made up yet so just stuck with blu tack. I'm holding off getting any more Greeks until the new range comes out this year though.  8->

mmcv

That pose is maybe a smidge lower then the other.

FierceKitty

I can't see either - getting a sort of theta icon. :(

Fenton

I could see them on the laptop but not my tablet
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

Womble67

I can't see them either

Take care

Andy
The Wargames Directory

The Wargames Directory Facebook

2018 Painting Competition - Runner-Up!

mmcv

Hmm Google Photos seem really inconsistent with embedded shared  pictures! Will have to look into other options.

I've sent you some pics by email FierceKitty, hope they help!

mmcv

Out of interest can people see this one:

kipt

I can see the new one. I also saw the first set but then when I went back they were replaced by the no entry sign.

Fenton

Yes I can see the new one on my tablet
If I were creating Pendraken I wouldn't mess about with Romans and  Mongols  I would have started with Centurions , eight o'clock, Day One!

FierceKitty

Thanks for the email. Just what I needed. :)

mmcv

Very odd, not sure what the photos are playing at!

Leman

A lot of people seem to be having problems posting photos at present. Fortunately one appears to have go through.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

mmcv

I'm fairly sure the issue lies with how I'm getting the links, it's a little round about when getting the image link from Google Photos as have to share the image first to make it accessible then copy the image address.

I'm thinking sometimes it's picking up the "pre-share" image link. As I'm logged into Google on my browser/phone it appears to work, but if I look at it logged out of Google I see the "No Entry" sign like others.

Need to do some more experimentation, but hopefully now have a way of checking if the images will work myself first!

Techno

I keep seeing the 'grey' 'no entry sign, on other threads....But not with the one above...That's there.

Cheers - Puzzled of Wales.