Merry Christmas

Started by Orcs, 18 December 2018, 08:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leman

Merry midwinter's festivities. Nothing mythical about Saturnalia.
The artist formerly known as Dour Puritan!

T13A

Merry Christmas to all and hopefully a peaceful new year (apart from on the wargaming front of course).

Cheers Paul
T13A Out!

Ben Waterhouse

Glory to God in the highest and peace and goodwill on earth to all men. Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to all.

Best

Ben
Arma Pacis Fulcra

Techno

A very Happy Christmas, gang !!

Cheers - Phil

Norm

Best wishes all, hope everyone gets a game or two in and that I don't get socks!

d_Guy

Quote from: Norm on 19 December 2018, 10:15:10 AM
Best wishes all, hope everyone gets a game or two in and that I don't get socks!
;D
I don't know Norm, there are some realllllly nice socks out there!
Sleep with clean hands ...

Ithoriel

There are 100 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who can work from incomplete data

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Terry37

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

Leman

If it's rabbits far more likely to be a few dozen born!  :d :d

FierceKitty

et in terra pax hominibus bonae voluntatis - just a reminder that it means "peace on Earth to men of good will". Not to everyone.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Leman

Could this be the way to defeat that damn callus on my left foot, which has made walking so much less of a joy of late.

Wulf

I'd certainly recommend double socking myself, although I reserve it for when I'm walking (not often these days since the gout started...)

FierceKitty

Sympathy from a fellow-sufferer who used to enjoy climbing mountains.
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.