Pak 36 with Stielgranite Model in 1/76

Started by Orcs, 14 December 2018, 09:33:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orcs

Does anyone know where I might get a 20mm model of the 37mm pak 36 with the stielgranite hollow charge weapon on the barrel
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Smoking gun

14 December 2018, 05:50:51 PM #1 Last Edit: 14 December 2018, 05:52:53 PM by Smoking gun
Hello,

SHQ do this set with the Steilgranite to convert sdkfz 250: GV068A Kit to convert GV131 into 250/10 Platoon Leaders Vehicle with 3.7cm Pak Gun

I have a feeling that the standard pak 36 ATG comes with the Steilgranite but the website doesn't say either way, the product code is: GD22A.

It is worth dropping SHQ an email.

If you want to use the conversion kit I can send you a unbuilt Matchbox PAK 36.

Regards,

Martin
Now they've knocked me down and taken it, that still hot and smoking gun.

Orcs

Quote from: Smoking gun on 14 December 2018, 05:50:51 PM
Hello,

SHQ do this set with the Steilgranite to convert sdkfz 250: GV068A Kit to convert GV131 into 250/10 Platoon Leaders Vehicle with 3.7cm Pak Gun

I have a feeling that the standard pak 36 ATG comes with the Steilgranite but the website doesn't say either way, the product code is: GD22A.

It is worth dropping SHQ an email.

If you want to use the conversion kit I can send you a unbuilt Matchbox PAK 36.

Regards,

Martin

That's a very kind offer, I do have a gun I can convert, I had looked at SHQ but must have missed the conversion kit.

I will drop him an email

Thanks

Mark
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson