Leon - My Christmas Present

Started by Last Hussar, 12 December 2018, 09:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Last Hussar

Just Emailed parents, and texted brother - he bought Viet Nam yanks from you a few years ago so he'll be ok but.

If you get confused orders for ECW Pikemen that will be me. Olds live in Hertfordshire, Brother in Staines.  I've asked for EC2 Unarmoured Pikemen. Can you swap in 1 pack of EC1- easier to tell you than try to get Mum understand.

Any queries email me.

Posted to Forum rather than emailed so other members can share my pain!
I have neither the time or the crayons to explain why you are wrong.

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

Change of Plan!
Turns out easier I order and get you to send to him. He will then give me thirty quid on Christmas day!  So I've paid, but going to HIS address...

You can see this isn't a scam to get my dad wargaming!

GNU PTerry

Leon

No worries, all sorted and we'll get those sent out!
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

FierceKitty

And I thought the old "shilling at the bottom of the beer tankard" trick was complicated!
I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.

Last Hussar

Its easier with my brother,on the basis he can be trusted near the internet.
Whether he can be trusted to meet the 14 Dec deadline is another matter.

GNU PTerry

Leon

Both orders received and those will be posted out on Tuesday.

8)
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Orcs

13 December 2018, 04:47:57 PM #6 Last Edit: 13 December 2018, 05:11:45 PM by Leon
Quote from: Leon on 13 December 2018, 03:55:06 PM
Both orders received and those will be posted out on Tuesday.

8)

Hang on Leon, Its a Christmas Present, Don't you have to check with a Mr Claus to see if he has been a good boy,  before you send it out?

EDIT: Quote fixed.
The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Leon

Quote from: Orcs on 13 December 2018, 04:47:57 PM
Hang on Leon, Its a Christmas Present, Don't you have to check with a Mr Claus to see if he has been a good boy,  before you send it out?

:D

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry

Last Hussar

I tried to get my dad to order, I even told him what a lovely bloke you are to deal with!

GNU PTerry

Orcs

The cynics are right nine times out of ten. -Mencken, H. L.

Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well. - Robert Louis Stevenson

Last Hussar

GNU PTerry