How to Vote in the GBnUIT Polls

Started by Terry37, 09 December 2018, 07:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry37

I am not sure how to set up a poll on this forum, so please just indicate the Army and Stronghold of your choice and i will gather the numbers from that,

Thanks!!!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

mollinary

2021 Painting Competition - Winner!
2022 Painting Competition - 2 x Runner-Up!

Duke Speedy of Leighton

You may refer to me as: Your Grace, Duke Speedy of Leighton.
2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner

Leon

Just for next time Terry, when you'd normally click 'New Topic' at the top right of a board, there's another button next to it labelled 'New Poll'.  If you click that, you'll get a screen where you can put in the usual thread title, then a poll question and then a series of option boxes where you can put the different entries.  Below that you can choose how many votes each user can place, how many days to run the poll for, whether people can change their mind, and finally how the vote results should be shown (visible to everyone, visible to voters, visible after the deadline).

After that, you'd enter the info and pics as you would with a regular thread and click 'Post' to make it active.
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Terry37

Thanks Leon,

I thought I ran last year's as a poll, but for the life of me did not see that option!!! Keep me straight my good friend, and thnaks for allowing me to run this on your forum. When this little tournament first went international back in 2012 the consensus was to let the world vote, and all but one forum has graciously obliged us. I will not mention the stinker in the pot, but I also don't frequent it much any more. In fact this one is my first hit in the AM, and usually the last just before I shut down the PC.

Sincerely, THANKS!

Terry
"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams

FierceKitty

I don't drink coffee to wake up. I wake up to drink coffee.