Pendraken Miniatures Forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
23 January 2021, 01:54:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Libertad!, our Spanish Civil War supplement is now available!
314799 Posts in 18224 Topics by 2282 Members
Latest Member: josh_davidson
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  Pendraken Miniatures Forum
|-+  Archive
| |-+  Competitions
| | |-+  How to Vote in the GBnUIT Polls
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: How to Vote in the GBnUIT Polls  (Read 1392 times)
Terry37
Colonel

« on: 09 December 2018, 07:48:31 PM »

I am not sure how to set up a poll on this forum, so please just indicate the Army and Stronghold of your choice and i will gather the numbers from that,

Thanks!!!

Terry

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams
mollinary
Major General

« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2018, 07:50:52 PM »

?
mad lemmey
Marquis

« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2018, 07:52:19 PM »

Minions!

Off to the Shed of Decency.

Chekov's Gun, Occam's Razor, and Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle walk into a bar. You won't believe what happens next!

2016 Pendraken Painting Competion Participation Prize  (Lucky Dip Catagory) Winner 😎
Leon
Viscount

« Reply #3 on: 09 December 2018, 10:37:39 PM »

Just for next time Terry, when you'd normally click 'New Topic' at the top right of a board, there's another button next to it labelled 'New Poll'.  If you click that, you'll get a screen where you can put in the usual thread title, then a poll question and then a series of option boxes where you can put the different entries.  Below that you can choose how many votes each user can place, how many days to run the poll for, whether people can change their mind, and finally how the vote results should be shown (visible to everyone, visible to voters, visible after the deadline).

After that, you'd enter the info and pics as you would with a regular thread and click 'Post' to make it active.

www.pendraken.co.uk - Home to over 4200 products of shiny 10mm goodness!
www.minibits.net - MDF bases, Vallejo paints, I-94 decals, Red Vectors MDF buildings, Raiden Miniatures, Militia Miniatures and more!
Terry37
Colonel

« Reply #4 on: 10 December 2018, 03:25:53 AM »

Thanks Leon,

I thought I ran last year's as a poll, but for the life of me did not see that option!!! Keep me straight my good friend, and thnaks for allowing me to run this on your forum. When this little tournament first went international back in 2012 the consensus was to let the world vote, and all but one forum has graciously obliged us. I will not mention the stinker in the pot, but I also don't frequent it much any more. In fact this one is my first hit in the AM, and usually the last just before I shut down the PC.

Sincerely, THANKS!

Terry

"My heart has joined the thousand for a friend stopped running today." Mr. Richard Adams
FierceKitty
Field Marshal

The dog is a peasant. The cat is a gentleman.

« Reply #5 on: 10 December 2018, 04:20:01 AM »

Minions!

Me, I agree.

I have not the pleasure of understanding you. Of what are you talking?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: