Battlefield Trust ECW Battle packs released!

Started by Leon, 06 December 2018, 10:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Fielder

Romeo and Juliet is a Verona Crisis

Dave Fielder

jambo1

Not really wanting to commit to another project I bought the Parlimentarian for the battle of Yarm, easy wee purchase if I liked it get the Royalist, if not nothing to much lost. It's a blinking scam!! Opened the pack, put them onto their painting sticks and have undercoated them, now realise I don't want to do a small scale skirmish like Yarm, I want to go the whole way and do the big encounters!! Another major project rears it's head!!! Great figures, really like them, I will certainly be adding to them big style over the coming months! :) I would recommend the packs to anyone thinking of getting into the ECW as a good starting point, worked for me, curses!!! ;D

Leon

Quote from: jambo1 on 26 March 2019, 04:33:24 PM
Not really wanting to commit to another project I bought the Parlimentarian for the battle of Yarm, easy wee purchase if I liked it get the Royalist, if not nothing to much lost. It's a blinking scam!! Opened the pack, put them onto their painting sticks and have undercoated them, now realise I don't want to do a small scale skirmish like Yarm, I want to go the whole way and do the big encounters!! Another major project rears it's head!!! Great figures, really like them, I will certainly be adding to them big style over the coming months! :) I would recommend the packs to anyone thinking of getting into the ECW as a good starting point, worked for me, curses!!! ;D

:D
www.pendraken.co.uk - Now home to over 7000 products, including 4500 items for 10mm wargaming, plus MDF bases, Battlescale buildings, I-94 decals, Litko Gaming Aids, Militia Miniatures, Raiden Miniatures 1/285th aircraft, Red Vectors MDF products, Vallejo paints and much, much more!

Techno

Once again.

Resistance is futile. ;)

Cheers - Phil

ronan

Quote from: Leman on 07 December 2018, 08:37:19 AM
(...) and also defines an end point to a project.

Do you really believe what you wrote ?! 
;D  :P

pierre the shy

ECW is a great period to game with some good rulesets out there these days.

Paul and I went for the "megastarter" pack and ended up with around 1400 -  1500 figures each  ;)

So yes resistance is futile.... :)
Though much is taken, much abides; and though
we are not now that strength which in old days
moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are.

Dave Fielder